How To Buy A BRAND NEW CAR WITH ₦6,600 ($40)

Lending a Helping Hand (H2i) 

As I sat down in that little Hall with not more than 20 people in attendance. It was another day of H2i  seminar for me in the company of my upline, the lady I tried to discourage the day she told me about Helping Hands International, but the strong spirit in her refused to give in to my "reasonable" now very unreasonable reasons why she shouldn't waste her money joining H2i.

The little shower that was drizzling that midday made the weather cold and cool but right inside me I was sweating hot,  cause within, there was a deep seethed hunger and panache for success that suddenly has conquered my unanswered questions of, where do I get people?, how will this be possible? Will I be able to do this? Will I get the right people? This is also the problem of many people today. But the truth is that, people, the right people are closer to us than we can imagine.

The host had said so much but I have a line of his words that I could not forget. "The day I came to helping hands international I had no money to register" he said. Yet he was a principal in a private secondary school in Lagos living on IOU. But he was inspired to use what he OPM, meaning "Other People's Money. So he borrowed $40 (₦6,600) from someone and registered. But here was I, I had more than enough of my money to register yet was being negative.

Today he is a Minister in H2i  in line to get to the 5th level of stage 4 and be blessed with a brand new Hyundai ix35 SUV. He is achieving all these today using  what he calls  OPM. If he achieved his success with OPM, you too can, and I know you will.


Stop seeing your limitations, rather see your potentials. If a woman has been successful in this business with some women collecting as many as 5  cars, how can you say you are a woman, you cannot do it? Get up from your conner of negativity and cure yourself of your poverty mentality. If Mr. U a man has done and is still doing it, you can always be better if you want to.

Join H2i today  to empower and grant some privileges to the less privileged. If not just for you, why not do it for the sake of that child whose opportunity of going to school is waning because the parents can't afford to pay the fees. For those children in the orphanages whose lives your $40 (₦6,600) can touch.

Get in touch with us today and register. 
Call us on 08033881240, 07052553603, 09071744065, 08094571790, 08066092966 or Joy on 08033457954. 

 Or join our https://chat.whatsapp.com/https://chat.whatsapp.com/FivPzHPHQYNLUbGDuuT4xw 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I DIDN'T REALLY DIE, I LIED: EVANG MARGARET AMURE. (WHERE IS LINDA?)

THE PRINCIPLES OF DOMINION (THIS IS HUGE) APOSTLE JOSHUA SELMAN.