HOW MUCH DID YOU MAKE YESTERDAY?

I WANT TO ASK YOU SOMETHING!!!


H2i, Touching Lives, Empowering People!


HOW MUCH DID YOU MAKE YESTERDAY?

One of the things I have learned in life experience and from other successful people that there is no short cut to success, rather success is achieved through hard and smart work, not forgetting GOD factor. I have learned that it is detrimental going to bed without having made a legitimate income for the day no matter how small. It also gladdens the heart to know we've made some money that day.

At first I didn't fully understand it. But now I do. I realised that the moment you wake up each day, you are already spending money.
Think about it. The moment you get out of bed, wash your face, water board is counting their meters and when you brush your teeth Oral B or Colgate will be earning on you. When you Charge your phone battery PHCN  (Power Company) will be reading their meter. When you move from your home to the City Centers taxis or Keke Napeps (Alternative means of transportation in most third world countries i.e India) will be collecting their share of your "money" and when you check your WhatsApp and other social medias, Telecommunication companies will be making money on you!


So, before you get out of the house, you have already paid all these companies something. You have already spent money. Let me not even talk about the rest of the day. So if you are going to bed without making money, how are you going to foot all these bills? 👉 Food For Thought.

Do something about your life today. Start thinking about how to make money everyday. Start with a small targeted amount and grow as you go. Start with something that will give u even if its N500 every day. Its better than going to bed without making even a Kobo.

Let's Put our faith into action, take the right step in the right direction and start something today!
SALARY alone can not solve your money problems. You need Secondary Source of income to balance.
SALARY is the Medicine for managing POVERTY, it doesn't CURE it. Only your BUSINESS or INVESTMENT Cure Poverty. Be Financially Intelligent...

Why not allow yourself to be scammed of this little sum of money today and see if you will not regret that you didn't do more than just one?
JOIN H2i NOW and report me to EFCC tomorrow or tell your pastor and your generation to bless me for all eternity for teaching you how to make PASSIVE CASH FLOW!
All you need is the passion to succeed and you will never regret you did.

 Think Future!                Think Passive Cash Flows!!             Think H2i!!!




+2348033881240, 9071744065, 7052553603.
http://passivecashflows.blogspot.com.ng

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I DIDN'T REALLY DIE, I LIED: EVANG MARGARET AMURE. (WHERE IS LINDA?)

THE PRINCIPLES OF DOMINION (THIS IS HUGE) APOSTLE JOSHUA SELMAN.