THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DIVERSE & UNKNOWN TONGUES: MUST ALL SPEAK IN TONG...

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DIVERSE & UNKNOWN TONGUES: MUST ALL SPEAK IN
TONGUES? APOSTLE AROME OSAYI.
As believers in Christ Jesus must we all speak in tongues?

How do I know when a witch is speaking a fake tongue?

What is the difference between speaking in an unknown tongue and diverse
tongues?

If I must seek to speak in tongue, how do I go about it? What must I do
to speak in tongue?

If I don't speak in tongues does it in any way reduce my capacity in the
spirit realm?

Does it matter if I don't speak at all but remain a Christian?
These and many more questions are answered in this short but POWERFUL
message (VIDEO) THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DIVERSE & UNKNOWN TONGUES:
MUST ALL SPEAK IN TONGUES? by APOSTLE AROME OSAYI.
Watch and be richly blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I DIDN'T REALLY DIE, I LIED: EVANG MARGARET AMURE. (WHERE IS LINDA?)

THE PRINCIPLES OF DOMINION (THIS IS HUGE) APOSTLE JOSHUA SELMAN.